Friday, July 31, 2015

Design Team Post - Challenge #87

Happy friday everyone!!!



Goodbye July and Hello August!!!   Fall is around the corner and I haven't seen the beach this year!! :/ I hope to make it there before snow falls on the ground!! Have you been to the beach lately??AHHHHHH!!!  I would love to be able to walk up to a nice view of the ocean!!Do you have an ocean view house? Oh I wish to see it :) Let me know!!! PLEASEEE!!! 



Anyways.... I hope that intertained your alittle... LOL, 
 
Are you ready for another challenge???  Alright... This weeks challenge is anything goes! Yup that simple. 
 
 
Go ahead, create your project and come back to link up!!!   Are you on Instagram? You ARE? Be sure to follow us there! Your NOT?? Than you are missing a whole lot of fun...  Come here and join us. :0)
 

Oh yeah and before the challenge be sure to go here to enter our birthday  giveaway if you haven't done so. 


In case you miss our newest stamps in the shop 



Enviado com Amor


Sealed with a Kiss 
 
 
In case you MISSED the NEWS!!! 
 
Our Portugal Line is available in PORTUGAL!!! 
 Just email us at Docerela@gmail and we can send those stamps out to ya. :)
Click the image to connect you to our online shop. 

 
 
Now are your ready for some inspiration?? Alright!! Let's get right to the challenge. 
This week challenge is anything goes. Be sure to link up your project 
(must have a stamp, not a digital card, must be handmade) 
 
 
Catarina 
 

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I been sending out Pocket letters to penpals. So since this a new thing for me I'm really enjoying creating these!!!   By the way if you are looking for POCKET LETTER SLEEVES click here.  They are up for sale on our shop. :0) The color theme of this pocket letter is green and pink! Can you tell how many ways I used the stamps for this project?? I had so much fun creating this project.


                                                                    Sara






                                                                          Susana

We hope you enjoyed our post today. We hope to see lots of project poppin in :0) 

We hope you enjoyed our post today. We hope to see lots of project poppin in :0) 
Thank you for joining us today! 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips