Friday, June 3, 2011

Guest Designer for SP and Company

Hi guys, Samantha from SP and Company asked me to be a guest designer for her blog today. Please read my post below for you to see the projects I made this week using her company stamps. If you are interested on becoming a monthly subscriber you can click here to view the details. I tell you SP stamps  are really great.  So here is my post you can also click here to view this post on her blog

                                                       Happy Friday to you all! 

Hi everyone, I'm very happy to be a Guest Designer for SP today. Here is a little about me.  My name is Catarina and I'm 30 years old. Iam a mother of a 5 year old boy who I keep learning from, a daughter to a wonderful mother, and a sister to a caring brother.  I love baking, decorating and my recent passion is card-making. I'm always looking for reasons to create a card.  Please feel free to visit my website here! or you can follow me on my Blog.  

I'm also a monthly subscriber with SP and Company and I'm very honored to be here today.  I absolutely love these stamps. The best thing is that they can be used in so many ways. 

My projects for today are 2 cards and 1 layout.  Here are the recipes. 

Card I - Happy Birthday Card 

SP and Company Stamps - Round Sentiments I ( Happy Birthday Stamp) 
2'' Scallop circle tag (Slice of cake stamp) 
EchoPark Paper - Splash Collection Kit 
Ribbons - Pink, green, yellow 
Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge ( cupcake ) 



Card II - Thankful for You Card

SP and Company Stamps - Mini Card Creations I 
Recollections Paper Pad - All Girl Collection 
Recollections Floral Embellishments - Flowers 
Recollections Brads - Polka Dot Black/White Brad 




Layout - Slip and Slide 

SP and Company Stamps - Round Sentiments I (Happy Stamp) 
EchoPark Paper - Splash Collection Kit 
- (12x12) paperstock 
- Stickers 
Eyelet Outlet - Beach Ball Brad 



Hope you all enjoyed my projects for today.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a guest designer, dear friend! So exciting. I love the projects you shared. You already know what I love about the LO, so I'll tell you that I LOVE the color choices of your cards! The first is so bright, chipper, and festive... while the second is just so tranquil in the most gorgeous way. That shade is beautiful. Excellent work, as always! :o) You always brighten my days. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips