Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting Cricky DT Call

Hi everyone, wooohooo two posts in 1 day. So I wanted to let you know that  I'm super happy and I have very very good vibes on this.  Kristal over at Getting Cricky with K Andrew is having a DT call until August 4, 2011. So off course, you know me I entered.  I really hope I get a chance to be a part of her team. I haven't been on any team yet,  but I'm sure its so amazing on how much inspiration and motivation we get when we are in a team with great talents.  I also purchased her stamps today... OMG I really liked the fashionable friends and I couldn't resist it.  If you would like to see her stamps go here. So hopefully I get accepted, keeping my fingers crossed.

BTW - if you would like to try out for her DT call please click here and enter. Deadline August 4th.

Have a sprinkling day.

2 comments:

  1. I am on a couple of design teams and it is a great deal of fun, especially blog hops. I wish you the best of luck with the Getting Cricut! Thanks for my award it was an unexpected blessing and I also updated my blinkie...Super Cute!!!
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips