Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Design team member

Hi everyone! 

I hope that your enjoying your weekend! I'm super excited to finally announce that we have a new designer which will join Docerela Creations DT.  Ana is also knows has Corujando Artes  will showcase my Portuguese stamp line.  Please hop on over to Ana's blog to congratulate her.  

Here is Ana and her bio 

Hello, my name is Ana Valeria. First and foremost,  I am a mother.  I have a lovely couple of kids that are growing fast. They are really beautiful and wonderful.  I'm a speech therapist, but I am far from the clinic since 2008.   I was presented to the scrapbook world in 2008 when we were living in Brasilia and ever since then, I am delighted by this art.  The blog began in July 2010 in order to share what I really like:  crafts, sewing, decoration, tours and travels with children, books and the growing of my children.

Have a great sunday everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Ana! So happy to have you joining the team!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M very happy to be part of this team. Thanks.
    Ana Valéria
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips