Tuesday, August 28, 2012

September Stamp release - sneak peek

Happy tuesday everyone!! 

I hope you are having a great week. I'm here today to give you all a sneak peek of another awesome stamp set coming out next month.  I'm super excited for finally creating this LO. These pics were taken back in 2008 at a local Zoo. I been waiting to use these tiny pictures and awesome pages from SEI for a while now. It's amazing how fast we grow, my brother and my lil one have changed so much since then.

Materials used for this project:

SEI - ZOO Pals
CTMH - Chocolate stamp ink 
DC Stamps - Smash*it stamp set (coming out September)





6 comments:

  1. cute pictures matching the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout and fun sentiments! I love how you created the photo frames, they are just adorable. Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog! I hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Perfect paper! The little photos are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, this pics look awesome on those Polaroid style frames! TFS, have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips