Thursday, December 20, 2012

How To Send A Card To The Victims of The Connecticut Shooting

Hello everyone! I wish I could have start my post with Happy Thursday  but I just can't, not this time.... Ever since the CT shooting last friday my heart has been crushed and I'm sure this goes to so many of you. How can someone do this? I ask! So many innocence little ones, which life was taken in an instant. I haven't been quite the same ever since. So I paused for a few days... Every time I was working on the something I find myself thinking of this day, that moment, the sorrow, the pain...and I couldn't continue another normal day.   It really touched my heart!!! I cried the whole day on friday.  I wish I could be there to give all my support to these families. Show them that I care that we care. So because I can't be there I'm sending cards, to each one of the families. I hope you will do the same. 

Lets send the victims of the shooting our love and show them they are not alone. 

WHERE TO SEND YOUR SYMPATHY CARDS



Sandy Hook Elementary
12 Dickinson Drive
Sandy Hook, CT 06482


1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you....I've cried everyday. I wish it was it was more I could do. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips