Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank you card

Hi Everyone!


I made this card recently for a bloggie friend of mine. It was really cold and chilly so this was the perfect card at the time. 


Products used for this project: 
Doubleclick - Stream skittles 
3GJ - Hot & cold bundle crinkle ribbon
Michael's - snowflake mini punch 
Pearls


Thank you for visiting today. 


Entering into:


DL.ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge #101
Little Scrap Pieces - Winter Blues
Celebrate the Occasion - Challenge#95  Thank you 

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love it. I love it even more in person Thank you so much- you are such a sweetie.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #101 Thank You challenge DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, thanks for joining us @ Celebrate the Occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Thanks for the punch/wreath inspiration. TFS --C

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, it is a perfect winter card!

    Thanks so much for joining the "Winter Blues" little Scrap pieces challenge this week.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the swirly wreath of snowflakes.. it's just stunning and surely was a blessing to your bloggie pal. (I was so sad to go link up my new project only to see I missed the deadline by a few hours... I thought today was Wednesday!) :( I hope you have a beautiful day, Catarina! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps thanks for joining us over at LSP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple & clever (and very cold, indeed)! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the icy blue on the white, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Thank you" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips