Monday, February 11, 2013

Just a note card

Happy monday everyone!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!   I created this card based on four stamp sets. What a way to use our stamps. I'm very happy with it. It has a CAS and elegant look to it.  Let me know what you think... 


For this card I used: 

Michael's chevron paperpad
Hot pink Twine - Available on our shop soon
Smash * it (envelope and Notes)
Mix & Match III - (just)
Favorite Quotes - (a)



       





Thank you stopping by. Enjoy your monday!

oh yeah a reminder.... 

this wednesday is: 



Be sure to come back and see if you won!!!

10 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!!! LOVE the CAS look!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the envelope banner! It works perfectly with your stamped sentiment. Love the clean and simple look. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cu-ute! Love the banner!
    my kind of card!
    Thanks for your wonderful stamps! My guests really used them at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great note card. Might have to borrow this idea, love the kraft colored card. TFS --C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I should stamp on pattern paper more often!! Looks great! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute I love the banner I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips