Monday, August 26, 2013

FCCB - Challenge #175 - Heat Wave

Hi  everyone!

It's Monday and you know what that means??  It's challenge time at FCCB
We hope you can joinus this week on the new CHALLENGE. 

Today's challenge:  HEAT WAVE

Here's my project: 

I created this card using Cricut craft room. I used Art Philosophy cartridge 
and weld the sun shape together. 









Supplies used: 

Docerela shop - Have a SUN-shiney birthday
Cricut craft room - Art Philosophy cartridge
White Gel pen, liquid glass, white daisy ink 

We hope that you stop at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog 
to see all of the other DT projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous shape for a card and a great way to brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun, sunshiny card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the idea of the sun needing to wear sunglasses! Your shape card is fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN shaped card!! The doodling you added looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sun and love the glasses with the glossy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card-so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable!!! I want to get that cartridge, it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! I love the dimension and the shiny sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips