Monday, October 14, 2013

FCCB Challenge #182 - Black & Purple

Good morning everyone!

Happy monday! Are you ready for another challenge at FCCB? We hope you can join us this week 
on a new challenge. 

Today's challenge:   Black & Purple

(Create a project using the colors Black and Purple as your main colors

Here's my project as a design team member: 



Hello Kitty & Tags boxes and more 2 cartridges





For my project, I cut this treat box using the tags boxes & more 2 cartridge. Hello Kitty was 
cut using the hello kitty cartridge. Purple & black skittles from doubleclick. Paper from me&my big ideas. 


We hope that you stop at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all of the other DT projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.

9 comments:

  1. super cute love the little cat box. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun box, I love the HK image and the fun rick rack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest!! I pulled out Hello Kitty last night and was flipping thru! Such a fun cartridge! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun treat box! Hello Kitty is so cute dressed up! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite Hello Kitty deisgns. very fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute! I wish I had that cartridge. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with Hello kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips