Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reindeer tag #11 - 12 days of Christmas

Happy sunday everyone! 

Hope your enjoying your weekend. I'm sure everyone is running around buying last minute gifts. :0) I hope you all enjoyed my 12 days of Christmas. It will be my last project tomorrow for my 12 days of Christmas. 



For today I made this adorable Reindeer using the famous create a critter cartridge. If you don't have this cartridge its deft a must have. I also make this cute cakepop to give to my son's teacher.  Merry Christmas was stamped using my all time favor All Year Long stamp set from our shop. Red skittle from doubleclick. 

Ohhh and I almost forgot to mention that I WON a NEW PINK CRICUT EXPRESSION from Craftdirect. If you are not familiar with their site, click here to be directed. They have tons of cricut supplies at an AWESOME price. Here is pic I took when it came in. YAY!!! 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh congrats on your win!! That is awesome! I want to get an Expression but will be a while before I can get one, hoping to get some of your stamps with my Christmas money. Very cute reindeer!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips