Sunday, January 5, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK! and NEWS THINGS!!!!

Hello everyone!!! 

I hope that you had a wonderful New Year's.  It's been a little quiet around here and here is why... I'm happy to finally announce that we are having a blog makeover!! YAY!!! \0/ As the title says NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK and NEW THINGS!!! so that is... I been working on a new look for our site, blog and shop. :0) This will be an easier experience for my readers, followers and customers. 

I been really looking forward to this for sometime now.  With this transaction my blog will probably be down for a day or so!! but no worries, because IT'S GOING TO LOOK AWESOME!! and I will deft advise before that happens!! :0)  Since my new site will not be on blogger... please make sure to follow me on BLOGLOVIN so you don't miss a thing.. or you can just follow the rss once the site if back up. 

So stay tune for the new look and more news because !!! 2014 HAS NEW THINGS IN STORE!


Have a wonderful crafting week...  

2 comments:

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips