Monday, August 25, 2014

FCCB CHALLENGE #225 - Back to School

Good morning everyone!

Happy monday! Are you ready for another challenge at FCCB? We hope you can join us this week on a new challenge.

Today's challenge: Back to School 




Here's my project as a design team member: 





This project was created for my son to give to him on the first day of school. 

For this project I used: 

Docerela Stamps:  Teacher's Pet (for the pencil and '' first day of school"
Cricut craft room: Basic shape cartridges (for the scallop and circle)


                                                   


I hope you liked my card today. Be sure to hop on to  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all 
of the other DT projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.

3 comments:

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips