Friday, November 21, 2014

DESIGN TEAM POST & CHALLENGE #73 - NOVEMBER KIT RELEASE


Happy friday everyone!!!


Today is our design team post and challenge #73. WOW TIME FLIES!!! and in case your missed our recent 
kit release, here is it again :0) 









Hope you all LOVED our kits , as much as we did!! 
Be sure to hop on to our shop to guarantee your kit TODAY!


This week, the DT was challenged to any project of their choice.  


Here are a few inspirations from our AWESOME design team :0)















Susana







We hope you enjoyed our projects today and we can't wait to see what you create.

Remember!!! Two challenges and one winner every month :-)


PLEASE READ THE RULES!!


If you missed any of the rule your will NOT be eligible to win! 


Some Rules to keep in mind while playing along:

Project submissions must be NEW, please no back linking
Docerela Creations must be mentioned in the description with a link back to here
Entry must fit theme to be qualified for the prize
Prize must be claimed within 48 hours
Please link your project posting not just your blog
Please be a follower if you are not one 
Leave a comment after linking
Leave a comment on every blog
One entry per person
Challenge is opened worldwide 
Project must be stamped
Use our acrylic stamps to increase your chances of winning

Have fun!

Only entries that fit the challenge guidelines will be entered to win the prize!






3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to mention that I most certainly would have used a Docerela stamp on my projects I enter if I owned any, but as of right now, I don't have any. I had to use what I already own, but in the future, I do hope to get some Docerela stamps (they're LOVELY) and I will use them on my entries once I have some. Thanks for understanding and allowing us to still enter without using them. God bless you, Catarina, and your talented team.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the team inspiration!!!!
    Kissies :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips