Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mickey Mouse B-day Tags and Layout

Hi everyone, if you are coming from my baking website, thank you so much for taking the time to hop on over here.  If you just my craft follower, please be sure to visit my baking site over at Docerela. So here goes this past week I been working on a great project for a mickey mouse birthday party.  Here are the tags and layout I made for my friend which I'm so thrilled to be a part of this little guys 1st birthday party. :) Happy Birthday Jayden.

Cupcakes and CakePop Tags

Using my Mickey Mouse Cartridge I cut this Silhouette Mickey Mouse at 2''.



Using my photoshop program I made these tags and with a 1 1/4 circle puncher to cut the circle tags. 



I really love the amazing unlimited creativities the Cricut machine can bring to ones craft room. 
Here ar the two layout I made using the same cartridge for Jayden 1st birthday. 




Hope you enjoyed my post. Don't forget to visit my baking site for you 
to see the yummy treats I made for this birthday party. 

Have a great rest of the weekend. 






4 comments:

  1. I love anything Mickey Mouse, but I just had to tell you that these are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are absolutely amazing. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love these projects! I always adore Disney, but you made them extra special! I'm sure they were so appreciated by your friend and the cute little birthday boy! So festive and lovely. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips