Thursday, October 27, 2011

A special welcome to the first Design Team


Happy Thursday everyone!! I'm here today to introduce the first ever DC Stamps Design Team.  I'm so excited to finally have my own team.  For those that were not picked this time...let's just say, I'm keeping my eyes on you... Please go to their site and show some luv.  Every comment counts. 


Catarina - Owner 


Hello my name is Catarina and I'm a mommy of a 5 year old boy name Seany. I believe in the Lord with all my heart. I've been scrapbooking ever since my brother was 1 year old and now he is going to be 18!! Wow, how time flies! I believe scrapbooking is very important to us because it helps us remember those wonderful moments we treasure most in our lives. Soon I'll celebrate another wonderful moment by getting  Engaged and calling the man in my life my Fiance!!! I purchase my first Cricut in February and now I own most of their machines except for the Imagine. Recently, I discovered the world of stamping and card-making which enhanced my view of crafting.  With that discovery it inspired me to create my own stamp line. 



Hello! I am Carri most of you know me as Abusybee. I am honored to be a Designer for Docerela Creations! I have been paper Crafting since May of 2009. I love every minute that I have my hands on paper and glue! I love embellishments, tools and paper. I work during the day and spend many late nights being creative. I have a supportive Husband and two sweet Chickies that enjoy being creative too. I love to meet crafty friends and consider myself a faithful blogging friend! I hope you will pop on over for a visit!



Hello my name is Jovan, I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 15 years.  I'm a stay at home mom of three. Two boys and a lovely girl.  I just recently moved to Colorado.  I'm a midwest girl but I'm loving the mountain scenery.  I've been crafting off and on for 14 years.  I started my first and ONLY scrapbook after my first son was born. I loved it but didn't like how much I was spending on one book so I stopped.  I would make stuff here and there, then I was doing the projects from my cousins wedding and saw a cricut at a local scrapbook store and knew I had to have one.  I then became HOOKED on making cards. I have been making cards heavily for 3 years and absolutely love it!   I now have a whole room reflecting my addiction...LOL.  I am looking forward to supplying you with lots of inspiration!





I am a full-time social service worker, but that does not stop me from daydreaming about paper, glue, embellishments, and glitter all day! I am constantly writing down ideas and conversations that "need" to be documented!  Every since I can remember I have kept some sort of journal or altered notebook to keep my thoughts, photographs, and inspirations pieces, but I officially started scrapbooking about 14 years ago when my first son was born. I am amazed at how the world of crafting has expanded, and I am always searching to learn new things to apply to my creations.  While I have dabbled in many creative hobbies throughout the years I find that scrapbooking is the perfect outlet for me to express all the random daily thoughts that I want to remember as well as the milestone events for my family.  When I am not working or crafting I can be found spending time with my husband and our two sons (ages 14 and 9) and our sweet bulldog, chatting it up with my friends and extended family, walking or riding my bike at the park, or watching  movies or my favorite television programs.  I lead a simple, quiet, happy life that revolves around living, loving, laughing and scrapbooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips