Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter - FCCB Challenge #154


Happy monday everyone!

I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend. I'm here today with my second post as a DT member for FCCB.  This week's challenge is to create a Easter project. 

Here is my project: 



Materials used: 
Docerela stamps - Happy Easter from our Mix & Match III stamp set
CCR, Art Philosophy, tags, bags, boxes and more 2 cartridge, 
CTMH - Oliver Marker
Michael's - yellow chevron paper stock

Kinder chocolate egg

For this project I used the cricut craft room with the art philosophy to make the egg window on the milk box and I also used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge.  I hope you like my project today.  We can't wait to see what you create using your cricut. 

Make sure you stop by the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all of the other wonderfully fabulous DT projects! Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day :-)

10 comments:

  1. Love your little treat box! Great papers! Absolutely perfect gift for kids and adults for Easter visits!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable treat box, love the chevron paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little treat box! I love the bright color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great littel box, the chevrons look terrfic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super! Perfect for Peanut butter eggs! Yum!
    Glad to have you on the team with me!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute box and tag! I love the yellow chevron paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Catarina, I love the little open ing and the chevron paper is perfect.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a love project - love that chevron paper! and the matching tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips