Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm back !!

Happy saturday everyone!

I can't believe its been so long. I feel like I haven't been around!! WARNING!! Long post!!

Well let's see.... where should I start...

we celebrated the 100 days of school



 I helped out at my son's school making Dr. Seuss shirts




and we celebrated with green eggs and everything green, but no ham lol




ughh!!! and if that wasn't enough... I managed to surprise my little one with a surprise birthday party!!

This time Ninjago all the way!








and on top of all that we got this today!!!



and that's it.... lol no it wasn't!! 



Thank you for stopping by today dear followers.... Don't forget to pass by on monday.
 It will be my first post as a Design team member for FCCB. 


Have a lovely day!! 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my I love those shirts! You did a great job on them :) The party looked like it was a blast. Lots of fun decor :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dr. Seuss shirts came out amazing!! Your little man is adorable eating green eggs! Your fabby for surprising him with that amazing Birthday party! He must have been over the moon happy! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at all those awesome decorations!! LOVE the Dr. Seuss shirts and all those birthday projects!
    Looks like fun times!!!
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - you have been busy. And to get a party done for that age as a surprise - wow! Now you can relax hopefully:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessed little boy to have a mom who does all these amazing crafty things for him! What an awesome surprise party and 100th day celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an AWESOME job on his birthday party with all those fabulous treats. And....the smile on his face says it all. You outdid yourself. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us, as it should inspire everyone to do this for their kids' birthdays. My kids are older now, but I used to this type of thing. Great job - and I'm so glad he enjoyed it.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful party you threw. Nice thing to do for the school. Looks cold out there. I would be wearing a lot of layers. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you put a subscribe by email thing in your sidebar for people like me that would like to see all your posts as soon as you do them:)?? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Tabitha, thank you for inquiring about the subscribe by email. You can subscribe to my blog by clicking on the RSS circle button on the right side bar. :0)

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome decorations, Your little man looks so cute in his character t-shirt, loved reading your post.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab shirts.You are very talented.fun part decor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips