Monday, September 16, 2013

FCCB - Challenge #178 - ABC's 123's

Good morning everyone!

Happy monday! Are you ready for another challenge at FCCB? We hop eyou can join us this week on a new challenge. 

Today's challenge:   Create a project using at least one Cricut cut letter or number.

Here's my project: 


For my project I made a bookmark for my son! He just started school and he is really excite to read books, so why not a personalized bookmark made by yours truly mommy :0) 


Materials used for project: 

Docerela shop - Teacher's pet stamp set (A+ ) 
Art Philosophy cartridge - bookmark 
Create a critter - book warm 
Hello kitty - books 
Classic font from the cricut craft room - Sean
White gel pen
Cri-kits Gel Pens from our sponsor 

We hope that you stop at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all of the other DT projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute bookmark! I LOVE your stitching, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super book mark! I love how you did the name with the pens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend ahead!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat your bookmark is so cute I love the worm. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet he loved this!! Super cute!! Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmark-love the personalization!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips