Monday, September 30, 2013

FCCB - Challenge #180 - Fall is in the Air

Good morning everyone!

Happy monday! Are you ready for another challenge at FCCB? We hope you can join us this week 
on a new challenge. 

Today's challenge:   Fall is in the Air 

(Create a project using Fall colors, browns, yellows, orange, red.) 

Here's my project: 




Materials used for my project: 

Art Philosophy cartridge - tree
Michael's recollection - mini leave punch 
CTMH - Liquid glass 
Doubleclick - Skittles 

We hope that you stop at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all of the other DT projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card for fall, love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so great. Love this paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Catarina I like the pretty gems and leaves you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! LOVE your tree and the little leaves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Catarina! Great inspiration project. I don't see the link to link up my project. How can I enter!?? Thanks,
    karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips