Monday, November 11, 2013

FCCB Challenge #186 - Ribbons & Buttons

Good morning everyone!


Happy monday! Are you ready for another challenge at FCCB? We hope you can join us this week 
on a new challenge. 

Today's challenge:   Ribbons & Buttons 

(Create a project using the colors Black and Purple as your main colors

Here's my project as a design team member: 



For my project, I create a quick treat bag. Using the cricut craft room I cut this tag with Art Philosophy cartridge. 
Using the snowflakes emboss folder to give it a different texture to the tag. From my shop I used the All Year Long 
stamp set and stamped Happy Holidays. 

Materials Used: 

Docerela Shop - All Year Long stamp set 
Docerela Shop - Treat Bags
Michael's - Clothepins, blue ribbon, Jinger Bells, doily
Turqouise twine 

We hope that you stop at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see all of the other DT projects! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day.



4 comments:

  1. How very pretty! I really like the embossing & delicate doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Love your embellishments and your embossing on the tag looks fantastic!!! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing a treat bag-I always forget I can do that-and yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips