Sunday, November 20, 2011

CTMH - Collage Cube Set & Winner Announcement

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! I'm here today to give you a heads up on a great promotion from Close to my heart next month.  This deal with be available only December 19 through January 31, 2012. 

When you place a minimum order of $25.00 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book between December 19, 2011 and January 31, 21012, you can get two new products for just $15.00: the My Creations Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block Stamp set work together for interactive, 3-D fun!. 

Watch the video from CTMH for more details. 


If you would like to visit my website for more CTMH products please go here


Okay now onto the announcement. The winner of my previous blog question is Jovan! She was the first one to answer my question.  I used a cupcake liner for the background of my lady bug card.  Thank you all for playing my fun post. 

Have a great day everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips