Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful for you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!! 

Today I want to make a special post to all my readers. It is because of all of you that I'am inspired to do new creations.  I just want to say that I am grateful for all of you who take time out of your day to read my blog.  Even if you don't like what I say or get angry with me. :( Special thanks to my regulars and those who post comments. I sure value your time and efforts.  

I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope that you are enjoying your time with your family.  

Here are a few pictures of my Thanksgiving day! I was so busy with turkey that I didn't have the time to do any crafting to decor... but I was able to print out these wonderful cards and I left one for each one to write what they are thankful for...


Here is the table 


Before lunch everyone took the time to write what they were Thankful. The kids were the first ones. After we were done I hang each card in the wall. 



I hope you enjoy my post and be sure to come by tomorrow. 
My design team and I have great new projects to share with you. 

Again thank you for being such a wonderful reader!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks wonderful! And this is such a great idea for the kids! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips