Monday, November 21, 2011

CTMH - HOLIDAY SALE


HOLIDAY SALE 

 this sale is only available through me

Don't miss this Close To my Heart Holiday Sale from
Wednesday, November 23rd to Friday, November 25th.


Spend $25 - $50 and get a FREE ink pad or marker of your choice (up to $5.25 value)!
Spend $51 - $75 and get a FREE size A stamp set or cardstock shade pack (up to $7.95 value)!
Spend $76 - $100 and get a FREE size B stamp set or paper pack of your choice (up to $9.95 value)!
*Spend $101 - $149 and get a FREE size C stamp set or Cardstock Combo pack of your choice (up to $13.95 value)!
*Spent $150 or more and get $25 in FREE product plus a size D stampset or paper pack (up to $28.95 value)!

Details: You must email me your ORDER and your choice of FREE item. All order placed will be entered into a drawing for a FREE workshop on the go (your choice)! 

*with these specials you will also get the Holiday Wishes stamp set for FREE*

1 comment:

  1. My sweet friend, I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely at some point will be using CTMH... and when I do (as funds permit, which is always the snagging point!), you will be my person! :o) I'm excited for whenever that happens. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips