Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Challenge #2 and #3 winner


To purchase Docerela Stamps click here

Go here for the Christmas tree link up party 

Happy Tuesday! 

Hi everyone I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas!! Did you get any new crafty goodies? I sure hope you did!!! Our Christmas was super fun with much laughter and unforgettable moments. I dont want to bore you but here is a little story my Godson was diagnosed with diabetes at age 2, so it really breaks my heart that he cannot enjoy any goodies anytime he wants... so I always try to make something that all the kids can eat and enjoy at the same time. So this year, I wanted to give him something extra special and we gave him a 3ds for ohhh myyyy he was such in shock that I really thought that I was going to take a ride to the ER. :/ for a second it was not cool.... but I know that he loving his new toy and I'm so glad he is. 

Okay so now I would like to Thank everyone that joined us for challenges # 2 the 3-D challenge and for Challenge # 3 The Pink Challenge! We enjoyed seeing all your wonderful projects! And now for the winner from both challenges....

Congrats to Jean Knox who entered her adorable Berry merry Christmas cards!

We hope you will join us for our current challenge:


1 comment:

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips