Friday, September 2, 2011

Cuttlekids Machine

Hi everyone, I can't believe its friday already. Finally my mom is flying in tomorrow. She went on vacation and she's been stuck in Lisbon (Portugal) since we had the storm last week. There hasn't been any available seats for her to come back.  :(  So today I don't have any crafts projects to share but it is crafty.  I purchased my Cuttlebug about 2 months ago and I absolutely love it and so does my son. So after a few many "mommy can I have my own cricut"... I finally purchase this adorable machine for him today.  It is deft not expensive... at all and I also got a few die cut folders for him... He is going to love it.  I will deft review this product and since I haven't found any reviews on this yet.. not through cricut.com I haven't. Anyways I also purchased the Pack School Die since he wanted to do something for his teacher when he starts school next week. 





I hope you enjoy my post. 
Have a great day. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! So glad to know that you are okay too! It was definitely a scary night. I think even the anticipation of the storm got me very worked up, which is why I didn't sleep well the night before either.

    Aww how cute that you got your son the Cuttlekids! I hope he loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips