Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Reminder - National Stamping Month

Hi everyone, I hope that you had great weekend.   Did you watch the 24 hour craft even at HSN? Oh man... it was so much fun!! I hope you were able to watch Jinger and Kristy has they launched the New Expression 2.... It is so much fun watching them LIVE.  Did you any of you purchase the machine ? Let me know, I would love to know what everyone thinks about this NEW one.  Anywhoooo I'm here today to remind that this month is National Stamping Month and for this MONTH only, CTMH is offering the Pair-A-Phrase Stamp set for FREE with your purchase of $75.00 or more...that is ONE great DEAL that you don't want to miss it. Ohhh and on top of that,  if you purchase the Art Philosophy Cartridge you will get 3 stamp set and 3 dimensional elements for only $99.00 + this double stamp set for FREE. Total of 5 Stamp Sets... but this offer is ending in 3 days :( I know you don't want to miss it...  Here is what the Phair-A-Phrase Stamp Set.  



and here are some fun ideas and inspirations.... 





Valid until September 30th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips