Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Splish Splash CCR Challenge

Hi everyone, its finally here. Tomorrow is the first day of school for my son. Yayy!!! He is SUPER excited and me too. He loves to go to school. I'm so glad that he does. So I was browsing around the sites I follow and I decided to enter the Splish Splash Challenge that Cathie over at CCR is having. I love splish splash theme and I love these two layouts that I made for my son. So here are the layouts I entered. If you recall I made these on at my scrapbooking class in the beginning of the year. 




Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun lay-out! Love the great pics on this and the adorable papers! So glad you joined us over at the CCR! Hope to see you for the next challenge! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks so nice and summery! Very cute! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips