Thursday, September 1, 2011

You had my at Craft - Link Party

Hi everyone, I forgot to publish this post yeaterday. I wanted to share with you that Alex from Youhadmeatcraft ever monday has a link up party, which means you get to link whatever project you want on her blog and you get to win MPS Stamps. Know matter how many stamps we have in our room it will never be enough!!!!  It is so much fun to see the amazing projects from all the crafty people out there. I love checking out the blogs we always end up learning something new to create.  So here is the two projects I posted on her site.

First is my favorite cake I made two weeks ago for my BFF that just got married...


and second is my first time Easel card I made this week. I just LOVE this bee with her sparkling wings. 


I hope one makes it in... but if not it ok this is just so much fun. 

Have a great day!

Be sure to check out her site too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips