Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bride and Groom Favor Boxes

Hi everyone, so today I went to AcMoore again. I seem to be there alot more then anywhere else. I went to pick up a few things that I was in need of and of course I couldn't leave without taking a look at the Cricut section. So I fell in love with this one and I had to purchase it.  It was on sale and I got a really big discount on it. We all love discounts. I love that my cricut makes things alot easier for me.
All I have to do it click the button.

So take a look at the cartridge below.




I told you..... you see it is such a pretty looking cartridge. There are so many of things you can create with this one.  So I was totally excited to try it and I hope you like what I made.

Here comes the bride and the groom.

These are favors boxes, which can be deft used has wedding favors with any goodies of your choice.
Aren't they adorable? I love what I can do with my Cricut expression. :0)








Hope you enjoy!

So to finish off the day. Its show and tell tomorrow at my son's school and he wanted to make his own to show his friends how he helps mommy. Here is his Bride and Groom.  This is a smaller version.  These favors were cut at 5'' very tinny. lolol



Thank you for reading! Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips