Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Mother day is around the corner .. and to start that special day I decided to start creating some cards since I had some time to relax.  I'm a member of a monthly subscription club over at Scrapmaster's Paradise. You can check out her website Here!... and for this months monthly kit I received, The for Every Woman Stamp Set and Echo Park's Summer days collection paper from Echo Park.

Here is what I made for this months kit.
Also to make these cards off course I used my cricut using the Elegant Cartridges.




I hope you enjoy and can get some ideas from me.! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Docerela!!
    Thank you for coming to my blog & becoming one of my "peeps"! I'm your newest Follower (on your blog)! Your cards are so sweet & elegant! Definitley got some GREAT ideas from you! Can't wait to see what Robyn @ MPS has in store for us! So great that you will be there too!
    God Bless & Hugs from R.I.,
    Laura
    http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips