Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrapbooking Classes

Hey everyone!!! Hope you are having a great week so far....  so I wanted to share with you that well some of you may know that for the past 3 months I been taking Wilton Courses for cake decorating, if you are not familiar with Wilton Courses you can read about it www.wilton.com or you can view my recent posts on my blog  http://www.docerela.com/blog... which you can view the courses that I just finished.  So let's see since I been so busy with my cake decorating,  I got so used to doing something every week to keep me going.... so today I enrolled myself to Scrap booking classes. I will be having classes at michaels, If you love scrapbooking and woould be interested on doing the same, you can get more info at Michaels.com

Stay tune... once classes start I will be posting my projects. Hope you enjoy and somehow I motivate you.

Thank for you reading and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips