Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrapbook Classes - Lesson 3

Hi everyone, I hope you guys are having an awesome weekend with lots of food and fun.  As you know I been taking scrapbooking classes this month and this week was my 3rd class. I can't believe its been almost 1 month of classes.

Here is another layout that I worked on during class time.


So for the next class we had to make a layout and take it to class this week. Here is my second layout. 


Hope you like my layout. 

FYI this is a paper collection from Echo Park. I'm a monthly subscriber with S&P Company and this was the monthly kit collection paper. You should go over to SP & Company and become a subscriber. I love the stamps and Echo Park Paper. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on these, Catarina! I *love* that light blue flourish on the first one and the big scallop background. And that orange is such a great accent color choice. :o) And how cute is that kiddo?! Excellent work, as always. Great tags and I love those beach balls. :o) Always a pleasure to see a post from you!

    Hugs and blessings, dear friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments.

Blogging tips